Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Oregon Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All Oregon voters are eligible to vote absentee, as the state uses an exclusively vote – by – mail system.
Oregon Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 21 Days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 21 days before Election Day.
• Online: 21 days before Election Day.
Oregon Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Oregon you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Oregon
• be 18 years old before Election Day
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY