Oklahoma Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 25 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 25 days before Election Day.
• Online: N/A
Oklahoma Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Oklahoma you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Oklahoma
• be 18 years old on or before the date of the next election
• have not been convicted of a felony, for which a period of time equal to the original sentence has not expired, or for which you have not been pardoned
• not now be under judgment as an incapacitated person, or a partially incapacitated person prohibited from registering to vote