Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
No Elections Until 2024
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Oklahoma State Election Board
Governor Contact Info
All voters in Oklahoma are eligible to vote absentee.
Oklahoma Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 25 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 25 days before Election Day.
• Online: N/A
Oklahoma Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Oklahoma you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Oklahoma
• be 18 years old on or before the date of the next election
• have not been convicted of a felony, for which a period of time equal to the original sentence has not expired, or for which you have not been pardoned
• not now be under judgment as an incapacitated person, or a partially incapacitated person prohibited from registering to vote
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY