Ohio Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 30 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 30 days before Election Day.
• Online: 30 days before Election Day.
Ohio Registration Requirements
To register in Ohio you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Ohio
• be 18 years old on or before election day. If you will be 18 on or before the day of the general election, you may vote in the primary election for candidates only.
• not be convicted of a felony and currently incarcerated
• not be found incompetent by a court for purposes of voting