New Jersey Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 21 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 21 days before Election Day.
• Online: 21 days before Election Day.
New Jersey Registration Requirements
To register to vote in New Jersey you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of New Jersey and county at your address at least 30 days before the next election
• be at least 18 years of age by the time of the next election
• not be serving a sentence or on parole or probation as the result of a conviction of any indictable offense under the laws of this or another state or of the United States