Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
Early In – Person Voting Information
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Minnesota Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All voters in Minnesota are eligible to vote absentee.
Minnesota Registration Deadline
• In-Person: Election Day.
• By Mail: Received 21 days Election Day.
• Online: 21 days before Election Day.
Minnesota Registration Requirements
To register in Minnesota you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Minnesota for 20 days before the next election
• maintain residence at the address given on the registration form
• be at least 18 years old on election day, and if previously convicted of a felony, your felony sentence has expired or been completed, or you have been discharged from the sentence
• not be under a court‑ordered guardianship in which the right to vote has been revoked
• not be found by a court to be legally incompetent to vote.
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY