Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Idaho Secretary of State
All voters in Idaho are eligible to vote absentee.
Idaho Registration Deadline
• In-Person: Election Day. Proof of residence is required to register at a polling place on Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 25 days before Election Day.
• Online: 25 days before Election Day.
Idaho Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Idaho you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• have resided in Idaho and in the county for 30 days prior to the day of election
• be 18 years old
• not have been convicted of a felony, and without having been restored to the rights of citizenship, or confined in prison on conviction of a criminal offense
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY