Connecticut Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 7 days before Election Day, if you miss the deadline, you can register at a designated Election Day Registration location in your town.
• By Mail: Postmarked 7 days before Election Day.
• Online: 7 days before Election Day.
Connecticut Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Connecticut you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Connecticut and of the town in which you which to vote
• be at least 17 years old, those who turn 18 years old on or before Election Day will be eligible to participate in the general primary.
• Have completed confinement and parole if previously convicted of a felony, and have had your voting rights restored by the registrar of voters.
• Not be currently declared mentally incompetent to vote by a court of law.