Colorado Registration Deadline
• In-Person: Election Day.
• By Mail: Received 8 days before Election Day.
• Online: 8 days before Election Day.
Colorado Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Colorado you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Colorado for at least 22 days before the date of the election in which you wish to vote
• be at least 16 years old, but you must be at least 18 years old before any election in which you wish to vote
• not be serving any sentence (including parole) for a felony conviction