Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Arizona Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All registered voters in Arizona are eligible to vote absentee
Arizona Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 29 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 29 days before Election Day.
• Online: 29 days before Election Day.
Arizona Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Arizona you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Arizona and your county at least 29 days preceding the next election
• be 18 years old on or before the next election
• not have been convicted of treason or a felony (or had your civil rights restored)
• not currently be declared an incapacitated person by a court of law
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY