Washington Registration Deadline
• In-Person: Election Day.
• By Mail: Received 8 days before Election Day.
• Online: 8 days before Election Day.
Washington Registration Requirements
To register in Washington you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a legal resident of Washington State, your county and precinct for 30 days immediately preceding the election in which you want to vote
• be at least 18 years old by election day
• not be convicted of an infamous crime, unless restored to civil rights
• not currently be judged by a court to be “incompetent to vote,” and not claim the right to vote in more than one place