Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Texas Secretary of State
Voters are eligible to vote absentee on Election Day in Texas if:
-They cannot make it to the polls on Election Day because they will be away from the county on Election Day and during early voting;
-They are sick or disabled;
-They are 65 years of age or older; or
-They are confined in jail
Texas Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 30 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 30 days before Election Day.
• Online: N/A.
Texas Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Texas you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of the county in which the application for registration is made
• be at least 17 years and 10 months old (you must be 18 to vote)
• not be finally convicted of a felony, or if a convicted felon, you must have fully discharged your punishment, including any incarceration, parole, supervision, period of probation or be pardoned.
• have not been declared mentally incompetent by final judgment of a court of law
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY