All voters in Wyoming are eligible to vote absentee.
Registration Deadlines & Requirements
Wyoming Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 14 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 14 days before Election Day. After this date, individuals may register to vote by mail if their registration is also accompanied by an absentee ballot request.
• Online: N/A.
Wyoming Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Wyoming you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• Resident of Wyoming and the precinct in which you register, and be at least 18 years of age on Election Day.
• Withdraw voter registration from any other jurisdiction, if applicable, and present a valid Wyoming driver’s license (If you do not have your current valid driver’s license with you, you must provide the number along with additional acceptable identification as defined in Rules Ch 2: Identification for Election Purposes).
• If you have not been issued a Wyoming driver’s license or yours is expired, you must provide: A statement to that effect, The last four digits of your social security number, and Additional acceptable identification as defined in rules.
• If you have neither a valid Wyoming driver’s license nor a social security number, please indicate this by checking the appropriate box on the Voter Registration Application form and contact your County Clerk
• Not been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, has had civil or voting rights restored, Nor adjudicated mentally incompetent