West Virginia Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 21 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 21 days before Election Day.
• Online: 21 days before Election Day.
West Virginia Registration Requirements
To register to vote in West Virginia you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• live in West Virginia at the above address
• be 18 years old, or to vote in the primary be 17 years old and turning 18 before the general election
• not be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction
• not be under conviction, probation, or parole for a felony, treason or election bribery
• not have been judged “mentally incompetent” in a court of competent jurisdiction