Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
No Elections Until 2024
Early, In – Person Voting Information
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Nebraska Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All registered voters in Nebraska are eligible to vote absentee.
Nebraska Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 11 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 18 days before Election Day.
• Online: 18 days before Election Day.
Nebraska Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Nebraska you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Nebraska
• be at least 18 years of age or will be 18 years of age on or before the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November
• not have been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, it has been at least two years since you have completed your sentence for the felony, including any parole term
• not have been officially found to be mentally incompetent
• give up your right to vote in any other place
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY