Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
No Elections Until 2024
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Montana Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All registered voters in Montana are eligible to vote absentee.
Montana Registration Deadline
• In-Person: Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 8 days before Election Day and received 5 days before Election Day.
• Online: N/A
Montana Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Montana you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be at least 18 years old on or before the election
• be a resident of Montana and of the county in which you want to vote for at least 30 days before the next election
• not be in a penal institution for a felony conviction
• not currently be determined by a court to be of unsound mind
• meet these qualifications by the next election day if you do not currently meet them
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY