Missouri Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 27 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 27 days before Election Day.
• Online: 27 days before Election Day.
Missouri Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Missouri you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Missouri
• be at least 17‑1/2 years of age (you must be 18 to vote)
• not be on probation or parole after conviction of a felony, until finally discharged from such probation or parole
• not be convicted of a felony or misdemeanor connected with the right of suffrage
• not be adjudged incapacitated by any court of law, or be confined under a sentence of imprisonment