Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
No Elections Until 2024
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Missouri Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
A voter in Missouri is eligible to vote absentee in an election if he or she cannot make it to the polls on Election Day for one of the following reasons:
• The voter will be absent from his or her regular polling place on Election Day.
• The voter is incapacitated or confined due to illness or physical disability. Additionally, an individual who is caring for an incapacitated person may vote absentee.
• The voter is unable to visit the polls for religious reasons.
• The voter is employed by an election authority
• The voter is incarcerated but has retained voting qualifications.
Missouri Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 27 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 27 days before Election Day.
• Online: 27 days before Election Day.
Missouri Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Missouri you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Missouri
• be at least 17‑1/2 years of age (you must be 18 to vote)
• not be on probation or parole after conviction of a felony, until finally discharged from such probation or parole
• not be convicted of a felony or misdemeanor connected with the right of suffrage
• not be adjudged incapacitated by any court of law, or be confined under a sentence of imprisonment
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY