Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Maine Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All voters in Maine are eligible to vote absentee.
Maine Registration Deadline
• In-Person: Election Day.
• By Mail: Received 15 business days before Election Day.
• Online: N/A
To register to vote in Maine you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Maine and the municipality in which you want to vote
• be at least 17 years old (you must be 18 years old to vote)
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY