Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Georgia Secretary of State
All registered voters in Georgia are eligible to vote absentee.
Georgia Registration Deadline
• In-Person: The fifth Monday before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked the fifth Monday before Election Day.
• Online: The fifth Monday before Election Day.
Georgia Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Georgia you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you want to vote
• be 18 years old within six months after the day of registration, and be 18 years old to vote
• not be serving a sentence for having been convicted of a felony
• not have been judicially determined to be mentally incompetent, unless the disability has been removed
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY