Get a free copy of Parental Rights & Education when you subscribe to our newsletter!
In – Person Early Voting Information
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Alaska Division of Elections
Governor Contact Info
All voters in Alaska are eligible to vote absentee.
Alaska Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 30 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 30 days before Election Day. If this falls on a Sunday, your voter registration form must be postmarked 31 days before Election Day
• Online: 30 days before Election Day.
Alaska Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Alaska you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be at least 18 years old within 90 days of completing this registration
• be a resident of Alaska
• not be a convicted felon (unless unconditionally discharged) and not be registered to vote in another state.
1 year ago
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TODAY