Iowa Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 29 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 29 days before Election Day.
• Online: 29 days before Election Day.
Iowa Registration Requirements
To register in Iowa you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Iowa
• be at least 17‑1/2 years old (you must be 18 to vote)
• not have been convicted of a felony (or have had your rights restored)
• not currently be judged by a court to be “incompetent to vote,” and not claim the right to vote in more than one place
• give up your right to vote in any other place